Friday 25 July 2008

Memories


I'm still sitting on my old couch. Thinking to write something in my blog. Although in summer the weather is not warm. Most of the day are raining, cloudy and windy. But today is much better. The sun shine since morning and it's good for doing laundry .... It's saved your penny when you not using tumble dryer. I'm still sitting comfortably in the same old couch. Ahh.. what I gonna write in this blog?? My mind still thinking. Mmm... How about the story of my home town or my schoolmate?? ..ahh I think it's better to write a story about my childhood..How do I start??. Mmm... Let me start with this.

I was born in 'kampung' somewhere in Johore. At that time my mum was about thirty four years old. She was ten years younger than my dad. Just imagine, when they got married, my mom was thirteen years old and my dad was twenty three. My mom said I was born at my grandma's house that not far from our house. My dad gave me my name, inspired by the popular song which sang by his favorite singer.. ... Ho..ho..I 'am not argued about this name .. because I like it....

I got three brothers and four sisters. I am the fourth in my family. My childhood not so bad. I used to played with my brothers and sisters and we enjoyed playing all over 'kampung' with our neighbours. No video games, no skateboarding, no barbie dolls like the children nowadays. We're happy playing hop scotch (ting-ting), 'batu seremban', 'main bola asam' and many more. All the toys were made by ourselves.... how creative we were. We made our own dolls with piece of cardboard, made toys pistol with wood that we found around our house and we loved to climb rambutan's trees and ate it's fruits while clinging on it. It's full of fun and I miss all that moment.

If you want to know more story, wait until the next post.

No comments: