Saturday 26 July 2008

Childhood


I felt very tired. I woke up about half past three to pray Fajr and after that I can't sleep. The weather was hot. No fan or air- conditioner to chill the house .. I jumped out of my bed and sat on my table. The computer was still 'on'. Ahh.. I better do something useful. So I decided to continue my story. Mmm.. the story about my childhood.

The rain still poring out side the house. I was standing near the window staring every drop of water that fall from the zinc roof. It's so noisy when the drop of rain knocking the zinc. I hope the rain will stop because we planed to go swimming with our friends. We often go swimming in the river that situated not far from home. After a while, the rain stopped. I hope my mum still allowed us to go there even I knew that the water level will rise after rain.

I left the house with my second sister called Acik. Our little brother Aluk and little sister Ella was not allowed because my mum said It dangerous for them to go. I felt very happy that my mum trust me although I am just six years old at that time. We took about five minute to reach the river. so many people there. And I heard some one crying hysterically. I felt my leg shaking and my heart beating... Ohhh My God!!

No comments: