Monday 18 August 2008

River



Today was a nice day. I woke up early and went to carboot sale at Leamington Spa, with friends. So many thing that attract me there. I bought a pair of shoes which just cost me 2 pound. It's still new in box. The owner just don't want it. I also bought many books there. Most of them was hard cover, which expensive when we buy new from shops but I got it just 50 pence each. What a bargain..!!

After a long day shopping, now I got a time to continued my story...

I just staring at the boy who was shivering and still in shock near the river bank. He just saved by the villages when he was nearly drown. I am so afraid at that time when I saw that boy carried by his dad and I though that he was dead. Thank goodness that he still alive. I was standing near by my sister and bagging her to go home. I saw the current are really rough and water level was high. Our plan to go swimming need to cancel. Ah...what a day.. After we reached home, I just keep quiet. My sister told my mum what had happen at the river bank. My mum warned us not to go near the river any more. The incident made me scared to swim again..

3 comments:

un loro said...

"Today was a nice day..."

Un loro has visited this blog. Thx

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Global Future said...

Beautiful pictures.

Very nice blog.

Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good job.